Optic-Hosting | Cheap Low-ping Servers

15% OFF! We are not selling yet. That will probably be Saturday.

Tier 1 Package $9.99/mo - Discount Price $8.49
-20 Player Server
-Cpanel
-Lots of support
-Free Website
-More to come

Tier 2 Package $19.99/mo - Discount Price $16.99
-60 Player Server
-Cpanel
-Lots of support
-Free Website
-More to come

Tier 3 Package $49.99/mo - Discount Price $42.49
-100 Player Server
-Cpanel
-Lots of support
-Free Website
-More to come

Launch will be this weekend. Sorry everyone had setbacks. First 3 days of sale there is a discount.

[editline]21st November 2013[/editline]

Any PMs I recieve today about serious buyers will get a $2.00 discount!

I guess Tier 3 Package is 200 players instead of 20, right? :slight_smile:

What kind of locations are you offering? What kind of specs on each package?

What terrible hosting, I mean free website? Are you serious, are you 12? Give us some educated details, please. Do you even have a server your self yet? If so specs, bandwidth for site? Is it shared?

Well all the details are not even finished, that is why. We are still deciding on the hosting we will include. This is one of thereasons that we are waiting till saturday. So no real reason to base your whole opinion of us on a early release of some pricing and such.

I fully understand I was a little harsh but your prices are a bit extreme considering you don’t have any details so really you should not have any prices.

People are going to need more information than what is given. Server specs and what not.

Denver, CO [DEN1] - 76.73.71.66
After a great deal of arguing with some scammers we finally got dedicated server 1 up. If you would like to test an IP above is the one you may go ahead and try.

where are ur server locations? and how would I purchase?

Can this post be deleted, It inacuratley represents OpticHosting.net, Which optichosting.us has infringed on. Other Legal issues were carried out regarding Optic-Hosting.us

The profile picture, name, and URL that this user claims he owns, is the property of OpticHosting