Orange annoyance

Hi guys, i’m just wondering can anybody tell me how to sort out my garrysmod? You see whenever i kill somebody usually some annoying orange writing comes up in the right hand corner of my screen ranting about gibsplat and lua46 and bonematrix and it says something about a nil value. Please can somebody tell me how to get rid of the writing.

The only way to fix that is to remove the addons causing it or fix it yourself. You should probably just remove the addons. It spams me with the bonematrix message too, but it goes away when I clean up all the dead NPCs. So if it’s really annoying you that much, you should just remove GibSplat. I use Dismemberment Mod 1.9 and I get that error so if you have Dismemberment Mod 1.9 delete that too. I’m not sure which addon causes the lua46 error, because I have never gotten it. So all in all, just delete the addons causing the errors if you want to fix it.

I think it is //*.lua line *

That sir would be the new update interfering with your dismemberment mod =]

Thanx you’ve been a great help :slight_smile:

if you can try downloading and updating your addons especially dismemberment mod and any gibs packs etc.