"Our final moments together."

http://filesmelt.com/dl/picture2wgrain.png

Hey guys. I’ve always been more of a machinima/mod creating guy, but lately the pose/screenshot/comic strip world has intrigued me. So, this is my first step into this world. Hope you like it. (You’ll probably think it’s crap.)

Lúve ít

please.

none of those shitty emotes, none of us like them.

PS: Did I accidentally set it to rant, or was it automatically set like that? If I did it, is there any way to correct it?

Excellent work for a first time! Keep it up!

Thanks! I will definitely keep it up, way too into this to give up on my first try. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to hear it, for my part i think i will leave this place since i finally saw its true side.

why don’t you go to mummy and tell her?

The thing that bothers me is that the eyes of the dude are not exactly focusing on the woman, they’re kinda, i mean look at the eyes of the guy you’ll see what i mean

Everything else’s great though, love the color composition, angle and posing.

Watch out everybody! We got a badass over here!

“I’ll see you soon, swee- oh damn check out the tits on that assassin.”

i don’t like this hair editing people do where they just add random greasy strokes out of the low-res texture that are glued to the characters’ faces

that’s not how hair works

hair casts a shadow. hair joins together in conjoined strands. it isn’t grass brushes. look at some reference pictures

Also the grain looks stupid and has no purpose at all.

I rated it dumb b/c I didn’t read it was your first. First to start, the blood looks a little undefined and way to dark. The picture its self is dark, which really brings out the flaws in the low quality models… The grain is way to overpowering and the random light is really distracting. But still, the posing looks good, and overall it looks good with a good composition, but the individual elements don’t look good at all (poor textures, bad lighting, etc.) Still good work for a first, keep it up man. Best advice I can give you is don’t filter rape and use some of the general tips supplied in the stickied thread. :slight_smile: Plus the guys eyes aren’t even looking at the girl and more at the camera… Eye poser next time :smiley:

^This. Exactly what I was going for.

[editline]23rd November 2011[/editline]

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind for my next pictures. With this hair I was going for some sweaty, messed up hair as one would be when near death, but I still realize it’s not realistic.

Without it, the picture is a tiny bit more boring, but thanks for the feedback, I’ll keep it in mind.

But thanks everyone for the compliments and criticism! It’ll all go towards helping me make an even better picture soon. :slight_smile:

Funny thing is, I actually used eye poser on the girl but never realized I didn’t use it on the guy. xD Also, the quality of the models isn’t my fault, I used the Enhanced Citizens pack because I wanted improved versions of the vanilla rebels. I wanted something HL2 themed, not some weird retexture.

It takes forever to load.
But it is very good.

Can you change the host? It’s loading forever.

Well, I’ll do my best. Last time I changed hosts the picture wouldn’t even show up. But, I’ll see what happens.

EDIT: Alright, done. Hopefully it doesn’t take as long to load now.

Much better.

Grain to the rescue