Out of character Cam

Hey everyone, could someone make a camera that you could use outside your char? like, you activate that cam, and then you can record outside your character, but still move and shoot… Like the camera tool, but not that grafic. Example:

this is from SA-MP, but it’s something like that

Right click with cam tool, and it follows you.

This. Plus the player-weld tool to make it follow you, or with cheats you can parent it which is actually much better.

ITT: Dog’s butts.

LOL random

What about third person? MAybe someone could make an addon that allows third person-ing without cheats being on.

I remember a bug (not sure if it still works) where you could stay thirdperson after getting out of a vehicle, but the only problem is you couldn’t return to firstperson, and if you get in a vehicle and go thirdperson while in thirdperson, then you get a view similar to the ATV vehicle.

Uh, why don’t you just go to the console and type in “sv_cheats 1” and then “thirdperson”. It works.

Not at all. Default FP avatar is actually a dog’s anus with sunglasses on it. Maybe OP or you could learn lua and do it yourself. It’s actually really easy, I think, I’m going to do it, but I won’t release the script.

Because you can’t enter sv_cheats on a multiplayer server.

Thank you, I should have realized. Well, I think they used to have a thirdperson addon but wouldn’t that have to be running serverside as well as clientside?

Well I’m sorry but contrary to your belief, not everybody knows lua. The world just doesn’t work like that.

Also i KNOW what the default avatar is. Its just a bit random to bring it up just because a group of people have failed to change their avatars.