Coming straight from the Meta Construct Labs
Now you can pick your own playermodel also in multiplayer :drool:.
You can also test it on the servers of Meta Construct.
How to use?
Open context menu and click the icon.
That’s about it…
Plannned Extra Features
● Bodygroups support! (30% done)
● Automatic wearing of outfit on join (0% done)
● Hooks for servers to control various aspects of the addon (0% done)
● Player Appearance Customizer 3 (PAC3) linking to autowear outfit with PAC! (0% done)
● Blacklisting workshop addons based on title text (0% done)
● Ignoring players (0% done, you can ignore non-steamfriends)
● An external addon to make outfits lag-free in a VAC-safe way! (0% done)
● Further protections to make things less crashy and less exploitable (0% done)
● Make blacklist less aggressive (20% done)
● Disable debug printing (90% done)
● Make certain outfits not lag when player dies (0% done)
● Improve finding hands model for a model (0% done)
This is a testing version of outfitter! Things are broken and we probably know about it already. No support is provided directly.
DRM / Obfuscation
Our code may look ugly, but it is not obfuscated. We hate DRM as much as you do.
Licensed (for now) under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License
Feel free to use and modify for own use as long as you do not directly profit from it <3