Paying a mapper right now!

Hey im looking to pay a mapper on a daily basis if he or she (yeah right!) will work a few hours a day making a map for me. Do a couple of hours today and I’ll pay you tonight, anyone up for it?
Anybody who maps this part of the map (the red highlighted area duh), I will send 15 bucks.
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6412/partofthemap.jpg

What kind of map? And how much per day?

School And work will Probably Make this imposable For me.

[editline]s[/editline]

Another dumb post by me, again. Disregard

Why are you saying that, I wouldn’t even ask you to make a map for me for free.

This guy doesn’t know that. Well he DIDN’T.

You give up too easy, that’s your problem :P.

I haven’t given up on anything.
I’m still making PApocalypse, I already told everyone I am re-doing it and I haven’t really quit any projects in the first place, now I did for 1 day on one, but.
The only reason you think i give up too easily is because you didn’t bother reading my “Quick notice about PApoc and then I’m done making threads” which I stupidly posted, yes, but inside it is still important to know that I haven’t stopped working on it and am currently working on it, as well as a city map, as well as the Cinematic entry, and I’m actually working on it, and have progress on them all.

I was talking about that.

Yeah, I’m just trying to give you a point that I don’t really give up on these things.
I’m pretty optimistic, actually.

I think we all noticed that.

And I never said you didn’t

Good job going straight in for an argument.

No, I don’t want to argue, actually, I’m sick today, and I don’t want to piss people off, so, let’s just leave eachother alone for a while. This guy doesn’t deserve this on his thread, anyway.

Well it was fine till you posted :v:

You both need to shut up and leave each other alone. You both are just spamming arguments in threads and its fucking stupid.

Good comment, i’m pretty sure you’re doing the exact same thing now.

I want the dota map redone in source with ai nodes
and it needs ramps as well.

Ive pointed out all the ramps in this zip of jpegs. Somebody do a few hours tonight?

“What kind of map? And how much per day?” - 20 bucks a day

Exactly what I said.

are you unsure?

No, I don’t want to argue, actually, I’m sick today, and I don’t want to piss people off, so, let’s just leave eachother alone for a while. This guy doesn’t deserve this on his thread, anyway.

[editline]s[/editline]
Please don’t respond to me, let’s leave this so this guy can actually get posts involving him and his thread.

[editline]s[/editline] #2

Leave firegod alone, he’s correct, we shouldn’t be doing this. Also, it’s not really fun to be doing this, trust me. No one deserves this shit on the forums.

But don’t worry i’m not here to argue, just to have a good time and enjoy myself, not be pestered by some nerd that doesn’t like people having fun on “his” forum.