Greetings fellow player of Rust!
Quick facts about the creator:
Hi, my name is Richard i’m 20 years old and i’m Dutch. The reasson for creating this clan is to have more fun mostly. But we’re named “peace keepers” for a reasson.
We tend to shoot people that kill new spawns, we just want to assist people and we obviously have the “payback” method once we get attacked. We’re not afraid to loose stuff because we’re a team,
we’ll just get over it and gather again!
Peace Keepers is currently recruiting for new members, to have fun and protect.
We’re trying to create a clan with a good amount of player in order to deal with annoying KoS guys on a certain server. It’s one of the things we’ll do but it’s not the main thing. We’ll also build and walk around
getting stuff and blowing shit up ! ( WOO EXPLOSIVES)
*Requirements in order to become a Peace Keeper:
- You need to be atleast 18+ (unless confirmed by one of the leaders)
- You need to be able to speak English (and are willing to talk)
- You must have a microphone.
- You must have Skype/TS**
- Must not be a “i want to shoot everyone fuck this shit” guy.
What can we offer you?
Peace Keepers are able to give you the following:
- An awesome experience of being beloved by a community.
- A good team that will help you continue your journeys within the clan.
- A good basic structures of ranks.
- If there are any problems it will be dealt with.
- No “i’m higher then you” ideas. The rank structure is ment to know who’s new, and might need some more help.
- Soon there will also be a TeamSpeak Server.
- Mature community.
- People with diffrent GMT’s so there will mostlikely be people online once you join!
- You don’t got to have the clan name in your name.
What do we play?
Most played: Rust
Most members also have: DayZ, WoW and several other games. Just ask around.
Sounds kewl’ how do i join? **
Join our teamspeak for a chat: 126.96.36.199:10380
or add: holdfire16 to continue and you might be able to join us ! (we’ll ask you several questions)
Or add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dastick
Good luck, and have fun !