Perp 3 car brake problem.

I got my stuff to work and fixed every problem almost, except that when i use my car brakes, the server crashes becase of this.
Hook ‘handleCarWheelMaterials’ Failed: [gamemodes\perp3\gamemode\sv_modules\system_weather_cars.lua:28] attempt to call method ‘GetWheelMaterial’ (a nil value
Meaning i dont have wheel materials, and rain/snow is on and i cant see it, so when i goto stop BOOM server crashes instantly. I need to get those wheel materials or someone needs to tell me how to disable weather. I need the line to edit and the name of the file.
Id appreciate it, because this is getting really annoying.

Get Get gm_pimpmyride.dll

http://gmodmodules.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gm_pimpmyride/Release/

Its broken. It crashes srcds every time i have it in my folder.

[editline]4th February 2012[/editline]

Wow nvm that module worked. Do you think u could get me the gatekeeper one? because i see allot of errors comeing from that, but unfrtunatly my server still crashes when i use brakes

nvm i found it

: threadtools.cpp (2574) Assertion Failed: illegal terminaton of worker thread Cnet Encrypt :’

: threadtools.cpp (2574) Assertion Failed: illegal terminaton of worker thread Cnet Encrypt :’
is the error

Pimpmyride is broken, it has been for a very long time.

It is? , I just tested it on my Linux box and It works fine… Don’t know about windows tho.

Linux… doesn’t support DLL’s?