First of all, i know it’s just the alpha version and i know some of the stuff i write down here will get released or fixed anyways, but i’m gonna write my thoughts down anyways.
- Sometimes it happens that other players can come through our closed door. I’m not sure yet if they’re hacking, it’s because of a lag or the door is just open for him, but it’s really annoying.
- If you are too close to a dead animal, you can’t loot anything.
- I don’t know if it’s just me, but i never could hear the sound of C4.
- Sometimes woodpiles and stones are spawning that noone can loot from.
- Woodpiles and stones spawn inside of a house
- There are invisible trees standing around
- There are trees and rocks (the “mountain”-ones) at places where they don’t have to be (in houses for example)
- Zombies can walk through trees
- Sometimes, especially while you walk on a rock, you “bounce” away while you try to jump. It’s annoying and can cause death, so don’t try it at home.
- Some lootkits aren’t lootable. If you press E, nothing happens. And no, it wasn’t while it was lagging.
- Creating a party
- The possibility of allowing some persons to use your doors as well
- Maybe a lock for storage boxes, so that other players have to destroy it before they can loot anything
- The builder (or the group of the builder) of a house should be the only one authorized to build on or next to the foundations. (except some siege stuff, if there will be some)
- You get so many paper while research kits are very rare. It’s not that bad, but there could be less paper.
- If you use “Respawn” then you should get the items that you already get now. But if you use “at a camp” then you should only get the rock. Otherwise you could farm torches and bandages.
- Weather with some effects. Like cold rises your loss of food, there could be snowstorms or thunderstorms with rain that lower your sight and something else.
- There should be craftable torches that you can put on walls
Maybe i’ll add something more, but that’s it for now