Pets & Mounts!

PLEASE RUST I NEED THESE TO SURVIVE I NEED NEED NEED THEM DAMN I NEED THEM IM CRYIN AND I CANT STOP HELP PLEASE I NEED!!!:pwn:

I wanna have wolfs follow me around and kick ass with me! I wanna tame them with meat and in doing so take lots of damage! :words:

Pet Pic:

Also I want a mount! I wanna ride into combat with my gun blazzin! Pew pew! :rock:

Mount Pic:

My favorite pony…

BUMP BRO

epic photoshop skills…

only took 2min tops… didn’t even polish.

WTF is it with WoW people wanting every game to be like WoW?. If you wanna play WoW, well play WoW… Wow…

If only we could rate a disagree and dumb at the same time.

but i want my rainbow unicorn mount NOW :frowning:

I do think a mount system would be cool. You’d have to have a barn to store them in, catch them wild, something like that. Maybe bandits could break in and steal them, adding the risk of losing a large investment of work per animal. Something like that, I suppose.

This is an idea we’ve talked about (albeit with a more serious tone) before, but I think faster modes of travel are a much longer term idea. We probably won’t see anything like this for a while.

Plus, ziplines are way better than horses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I don’t want mounts or pets. The best I would like to see for faster land travel is a rusty old mountain bike. That is all. I understand they are considering/designing small boats/rafts for faster water travel. Which i guess is all good, until you sail it off the edge of the map and crash/die. :wink:

Unless you sail into another server?

That is an interesting idea… Not quite sure how it would work with the blueprint system and all… But, that is an idea I haven’t seen before…