Phx3.

I’m pretty tired of trying to download this. I’ve looked everywhere, and i am fed up with this SVN shiz. Yes, I have tried -EVERYTHING- with SVN. All it does is say I can’t connect to it. I’ve even went to the site to ask for support and all I get is “Maybe it’s your firewall idunno” So like yeah. Anyone kind enough to upload a copy of PHX3 to mediafire? It’s all i’m asking for. And no, i’m not looking for posts “JUST GO HERE IT TEACHES YOU HOW TO SVN” - Any posts like that will just prove what a dumbarse you are for not reading this.

Have you tried www.garrysmod.org?

To be quite honest, any other method of getting PHX won’t allow you to update it sufficiently. Have you tried simply right clicking somewhere, choosing SVN checkout or whatever it is and putting in the direct link?

https://phoenix-storms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/phoenix-storms

I know you said no to the SVN method, but when PHX updates again, you’ll be glad you did.

This.

I’m using this auto svn updater: http://garrysmod.comoj.com/ (it is also on the wiki if you don’t trust me http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Svn)

I like it more than tortoise svn because it doesn’t leave those invisible .svn folders everywhere and it also doesn’t need to install.

I know you said you don’t want svn but maybe this program works for you.
And like I said no need to install so I think it’s worth a try.

----------------------------- CONSOLE -----------------------------
Error: could not download addons.txt!

Error: getting newest application version has failed!
Downloading to directory: “C:\Steam\steamapps_exilez_\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons”
Error: Could not connect to server (B). - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. - PHX Pack (PHX3, Tiled Blocks, Primitive Mechanics, XQM, Easy Prec.) (1/5).
Error: Could not connect to server (B). - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. - Unofficial Wire Extras (2/5).
Error: Could not connect to server (B). - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. - Wiremod - part 1 of 3 (Wire) (3/5).
Error: Could not connect to server (B). - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. - Wiremod - part 2 of 3 (Wire Model Pack) (4/5).
Error: Could not connect to server (B). - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. - Wiremod - part 3 of 3 (Advanced Duplicator) (5/5).

Error.txt

— 17/07/2010 15:03:26 —
System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. —> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized
at System.Net.SafeCloseSocketAndEvent.CreateWSASocketWithEvent(AddressFamily addressFamily, SocketType socketType, ProtocolType protocolType, Boolean autoReset, Boolean signaled)
at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled…ctor()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine…ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal…ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest…ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringAsync(Uri address, Object userToken)

— 17/07/2010 15:03:26 —
System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. —> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the ‘system.net/defaultProxy’ configuration section. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized
at System.Net.SafeCloseSocketAndEvent.CreateWSASocketWithEvent(AddressFamily addressFamily, SocketType socketType, ProtocolType protocolType, Boolean autoReset, Boolean signaled)
at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled…ctor()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine…ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal…ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest…ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringAsync(Uri address, Object userToken)

okay i will send it on media fire… but on pm