Physics Maps crash GMod. (phys_temple) Hl2.exe crashes. Windows 7

Everything starts loading fine, and when it finishes “Initializing Game Data”, I hear the stutter of weapon unholsting, like you’d usually hear before seeing the map. However I just hear it 2 times and then the Hl2.exe stops working. I know that, people say you need a HIGH end PC to run the physics. Well my PC is very high end (I built it myself)

Spec: Intel Core i7 950 @3.60ghz
Corsair Dominator DDR3 6gb @1560mhz
EVGA GTX 460 1GB GDDR5
Corsair 650 TX Power Supply
Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling
Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard

If I’m missing any files needed for the map, just let me know on how I can get it working. Thanks in advance!

Iirc alot of the physic maps got broken after Gmod switched engines some time back, I dont think there’s a way to fix it.

Correct me if im wrong

The only physics maps I know of that broke were phys_drydocks and phys_house. I remember using phys_temple not too long ago without any problems.

I haven’t tried it on GMod13, though. What engine is Squall using?

I know this isn’t helpful, but the fact that you added “Windows 7” to the end reminds me of “fucking Windows 98!”

Unless you have a really good computer, most physics maps will cause the game to crash.

Well my PC is good as you can see by the specs I posted.

Also I dunno what engine I’m using. How do I know and how do I get new ones? I’m a noob, I know. Don’t skin me with flames please. xD … x.x

No, your computer should do fine. That’s why I said it; it’s not normal for good computers to even get slow on those maps.
…to a point.

I think this map was broken as well actually, only engine version which can play it now is lost coast if I remember correctly?