Pillars + Barricades = easy raid ? No patched ?

I’m tired…

Ahahahaha If I found this outside my base I’d just clap

This is crazy bullshit that blows my mind in which it hasn’t been fixed, it’s been there for MONTHS

agree, they should remove barricades to prevent that and prevent people to build suicide bases, barricades are a game breaker right now

Don’t build a huge tower that attracts everyone’s attention.

No one can raid a base that they don’t know is there, this isn’t game breaking at all people just use really bad strategy.

build in a place where you can’t build any extra foundations :slight_smile:

Yeah this is really rubbish having all your hard work killed off by people building like that… I’ve had bases hidden far far away but someday someone will find it and get in this way.

You can counter people building up like this…

It’s what I tough. Pillar are not really usefull.

But I got two trick to fight the ladders.
The first one is secret and the second one is another way to build a house and it require at lot of ressouce compare to my most efficient build.

:rock: Build in a place where you want (min 7x7), use the build I use and let them try to get in without having to go through all the doors you pleased to build for them. :rock:

yep, pillar is not useful, but pillarS are…

stop bitching about baricades ans they are “only” way to raid some bases without spending 50+ c4s…

and as there is many servers with remover, ppl exploit that and isolate loot room with ceelings so you cannot access through doors… so there’s only so little you can do…

base should!! be raidable… and even more easy to raid than now…

i’m getting tired of people playing so scared and never leave their homes… there’s no fun in that…

It’s an exploit. Period.

If it gets any easier to steal people stuff…you won’t have any stuff to steal because no one will play. The game is already way to easy on raiders and way to hard on base builders. The only answer right now is to build something massive in size so people don’t feel like wasting time.

just put down platforms and pillars around your base to stop other people building…

This is only a workaround. It doesn’t change the fact that barrier + pillar is an exploit.

man, that’s so not true…
and you would know that if you play the game for xxx hours…

it’s so much easier to build safe house than to gather like 50 c4s… i can only imagine you never went to farm next valley for animals, and farming fkng sulfur…
i suppose you really don’t have idea how much work is needed to gather let’s say 20 c4s… huuge work, and that’s for group of 5+ ppl… if you play alone or with friends, than it’s 10 times harder…

and make a house in which raider would need more than 20 c4 is so easy and quick… maybe little longer now because of less wood around, but still, super easy…

oh really?

lol… and players are leaving servers because there are too many big houses which are too hard to raid…
just… don’t write posts without your own opinion… this copy pasting same “opinions” is getting too boring…
it’s equal as trolling for me…

come on ppl, stop writing same old generic shit stuff, while you don’t even play the game…

your input means nothing, you have wrong idea about the game and gameplay…

if you played game enough you would realize how little sense you make…

Why not just use a roof.

This is an exploit that should be fixed. Why? Because barricades are not supposed to work like that. Simple.

Generally keep the better loot in the higher floors because theoretically with no exploits somebody would have to C4 ever lower door to get up.

The issue is not that they are jumping in, but circumventing 4-5 floors worth of legitimate security.

Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree that it’s an exploit, just like suicide bases, imo.

I’m just saying… for now your best bet is probably to just not build a towering mansion that’s just screaming to get raided lol.