Pinnacle Gaming Rust Server

Hello everyone and thanks for reading!

This server launched on 01/08/2014.

As of right now, our admin staff will be myself and close friend Xathias. We will be playing as normal players and there will be zero admin abuse. Item creation, airdrop manipulation, any and all of the above is off the table. I want this to be an enjoyable experience for all and I believe that this is the only way to obtain that and I also believe that this is the way the game was meant to be played.

Things such as wipes will be determined based popular opinion from in-game chat. I definitely do not want to do it at a pace higher than required, so please feel to provide any input to me in game anytime! As far as hacking / botting / exploits, please report to server admin and it will immediately be dealt with.

Hit F1 to bring up your console and enter the following: net.connect 50.23.129.112:29915

Server Features:

1. PVP = On
  2. Sleepers = On
  3. Craft time = 50%
  4. Airdrops = 10 players.
  5. 12 minute night cycle
  6. Help to new players

Rules:

No racism, bigotry, or other hateful speech (trash talk is okay, just keep it void of these things).

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in game!

[editline]8th January 2014[/editline]

bump

Tired of servers with horrible admins or just want to enjoy the game, Pinnacle Gaming RUST is your last stop. Look forward to melting zombie face with you all soon!

bump

Still looking for players. Join up and get a fresh start!

We are still looking for some more active players for our Rust server. Looking to do some large scale multi clan battles as well as air drops hourly. Check it out…you won’t be disappointed.

Pinnacle Gaming hosts RUST server. Over 10 years experience managing hosted servers.

Pinnacle Gaming RUST server information:

Press F1 in game to bring up the console and enter the following:

net.connect 50.23.129.112:29915
Server Features:**

1. PVP = On
  2. Sleepers = On
  3. Craft time = 50%
  4. Airdrops = 10 players.
  5. 12 minute night cycle (One complete day/night cycle in 30 minutes).
  6. Helpful to new players. You have questions, we have answers.

General Info**

We are looking to build a community that lasts through alpha to beta and into the full release of RUST. If you are looking for a friendly server that offers a good experience, then you have chose the right server. We will hosts events as population increases and welcome feedback from our community. You may do so by registering on the site and posting in the RUST forums.
PG | Homepage:** http://ffxiv-pinnacle-gaming.enjin.com/

PG | RUST Forums: http://ffxiv-pinnacle-gaming.enjin.com/forum/m/1192115/viewforum/3720823

Rules:
No racism, bigotry, or other hateful speech (trash talk is okay, just keep it void of these things).

See you in game!

Airdrops Hourly for a limited time

bump

bump