Pissing in the Swamp - Navy SEALs prepare to ambush relieved african man

US Navy SEALs are now tasked with preventing the death of US National Fish by killing those polluting the swamps with their urine.

http://taggart.gamecack.com/images/Pissing_in_the_Swamp_V2.jpg

C&C or something

Good composition and posing, maybe add lighting near the right of the picture on the man.

Stupid question, does navy seals issue woodland camo nowadays?

looks like great taggart.

not a lot but on their gear, yes. Usually they’ll settle for OD.
I wish the picture was a bit brighter tho.

:love: this

You always were pretty bad at composition/lighting/use of lighting for composition.

The whole picture is darktones with, for some reason, all the contrast and highlights on some planks on the right. It’s flat and dull.

Cool posing though.

[editline]16th April 2011[/editline]

I dunno know about you but I don’t look like I’m orgasming when I take a leak.

Some moonlight would’ve easily made this pic about ten times better, because then you could at least see the shapes of the soldiers.

huh that’s wierd, I’m sure I put a light there

hold on I saved this shit so I’ll do that again to make sure it fucking sits there

I mean like intense fucking shit.

but sometimes it feels so GOOD man

[editline]16th April 2011[/editline]

http://taggart.gamecack.com/images/Pissing_in_the_Swamp_V2.jpg

fucking shamwow

and fuck those planks so much

already spoke to you about this on steam but for everyone else’s benefit: prima donna sf units like the navy seals or sasr or whatever generally get to use whatever they want. our sasr guys can be seen wearing a mix of dpcu, acu, and multicam, often all three in one go. in vietnam the seals actually took to wearing jeans rather than any kind of military-design pants because of their durability.

SEALs new camo + navy in general are the AOR patterns, aka marpat with different colors and woodland version running vertically instead of horizontal

navy seals use whatever tho, including MULTICAM1!

Looks better good job.

Looks Very Very Nice!

models plz?

it would be pretty cool if these models could be posted

edit:
I really don’t know how I got rated dumb, but I accept it

Imagine waiting with a full bladder for hours at work, then finally break time and you blast everything with piss, it is orgasmic

Im not sure if he is pissing in the swamp or jizzing, by his facial expression… Jizzing.