Plain and boring day turning into a disaster

How to get the best of this picture :
-Start the music
-Right click => Open image
-F11 or whatever the fullscreen button is.
-Profit

http://uppix.net/d/a/5/afc9bdc2f6f35843672e9297c4a15.jpg

*Posing : 1 hour + 5 minutes searching a good angle
Editing (ingame) : 5 minutes
Editing (Photoshop) : 1h 15 minutes
PSD file : Subway

I’m not happy with how it ended up, but m’eh. Thanks to Enhanced for giving me tips about the fire.
Also first picture edited in CS5, there’s no big difference with CS4, but everything is much smoother and less laggy.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO POST A COMMENT, IT TAKES YOU LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND IS ENCOURAGING THE POSER.

The day might turn in to a disaster. But the picture certainly don’t.
Very good. The head shot edit is fantastic. Art it is.

-snip-

The fire is very strange looking. It looks like there’s a big TV on the wall that is playing a video of fire.

Looks like a subway and a train is passing by at high speed.

Yeah that’s why I hesitated posting it, I’m still very bad at fire and this was more of a practice than a real editing.
Also yeah that’s a subway in fire coming at high speed and about to crash on another subway.

This has to be one of your best works.

I totally just reversed this post.

Small error:
Guy on the very left lost his legs.

C&C:
Chromatic aberration looks a little overdone. It seems inappropriate with everything being in focus with no distortion at all.

The fire causes my eyes to strain. I think it’s the combination of brightness and heavy motion blur. I think it could use a bit more detail and some smoke too. Maybe tone the brightness down a little bit, so the center of the flames aren’t one solid color of yellow.

The angle might be holding back a good fire edit here as well. An angle focused more on the train, and giving it some perspective, you would be able to layer the flames and probably get a more realistic look without having to resort to heavy motion blur. Could also result in some more detail in the faces of the characters.

wtf is going on

What is going on with Coach?

Also, I agree on the fire comment, it looks like its a giant TV playing a video of fire.

Coach’s fixed.

The isolation sucks but it looks good otherwise.

I dont understand what’s going on, everything overlaps with everything.

Edit;

The posing looks pretty good tho(from what I can see).