Player model question

Sorry if wrong place, sorry if already aksed (I’m aparently not allowed to ‘search’)

I can’t get how PAC work and I’m not sure it can do what i want .
I’m not going to learn 3d modelling and all for this.
So here’s my questions:
Can a server admin get everyone to download my playermodel so they see it?
Can someone make a custom (and now I feel like 95% of the people reading this will enter RAGE MODE) furry player model? I couldn’t find a decent one anywhere…
Yes I’m a furry, from what I saw on other threads, furry hate is HIGH here! Lets see what happens >:)

Thanks in advance.

Ok
I hate you

WOOT!, first hater :slight_smile:

Can I ask why?

Because you wanted to be hated

Now I asked something, didn’t I? Two replys, no answer, how disapointing!

It’s been 27 fucking minutes.

Stop being stupid.

No this is disappointing.

Calm yo tits bro

[editline]31st July 2012[/editline]

Cool story bro ^^

Set up sv_downloadurl to send players the models.
However there is often content that a server owner will want clients to have however source does not automatically force these to be downloaded. Using resource.AddFile this can be forced and the files sent. The following content will not automatically be sent:
Materials
Models
Sounds
Resources (e.g. fonts etc)
Particles

Oh cool meme replies, keep doing that, I heard everybody here really enjoys those.

Hum, didn’t you just list basically everything?
thanks thought, still one last question left :slight_smile: (or more like request)

Oh cool threatening reply, keep doing that.

By the way he called me stupid and sweared, while I didn’t, I’m also not even a bit agressive, is this forum more upside-down that I estimated?

He called you stupid and sweared. Get your mom up in here, mods will listen to her as we respect the feelings of the forum’s individual members.

lol since when was character the entire forum?

When did I say character was the entire forum? I know how to browse threads, by the way.

Also, nice come back, involving my mom in this, ooh I’m soo hurt by what you said :wink:

I never questioned your ability to do that, if you feel insecure about a few posters mocking you we have forums for that, but you know how to browse.

You said the forum was upside-down because of what character said.

I said the forum was upside-down if moderators listen to an asshole who insult randomly instead of me.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming/meme reply/wrong section/dumb" - postal))

Are you implying something?

If you want to do that either shut ur dumb furry mouth and take it to pms