Player model's head missing when sitting

I’m not sure if this is a common bug or not, and I haven’t really added any add-ons other than the usual SVNs which I just update (ACF, Wire+UWSVN, SProps, SCars, TDMCars), maybe it might be happening from something I downloaded from a server.

Whenever I sit down on a chair with any player model, the head disappears as if someone used the inflator tool to deflate it from a ragdoll.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9435923/screens/gmodhead.jpg

Any ideas on what could be causing this, and possibly how to fix it? I’m sorry if I’m not giving enough info, but I don’t really know what else to say about this. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and thanks in advance for the help.

Hi Svet!

Does it happen on all servers? Or only ones with PAC? Because maybe it’s a PAC issue.

If it does happen on other servers, clear out your LUA cache and then open up single player and see if it happens there to try to root out anything you’ve downloaded over a server.

It still happens after closing GMod, deleting all cache and starting up single player. This happens in all servers, PAC or not, and only on myself (I see other people sitting on chairs fine)

What I suggest then is removing (just move the folder out) SProps, SCars, and TDMCars temporarily and doing the same thing again without them. If it still does it, I have no more suggestions.

If it fixes, however, add back each one one at a time and go back in to see if it causes it. If the one you chose to put in first doesn’t break your neck, add in the others till you find the offending addon.

You can also choose to do that with all of your addons, but I only suggested those three because those are the only ones I don’t have and I don’t have this problem.

I’m fairly certain it’s SCars doing it.

Indeed it was… any way to fix it then, short of removing SCars?

i’m having the same problem…

Tell the author to fix it.