Player models reset after round start. [TTT Pointshop]

I am using pointshop by _undefined http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1228438

Even the default models that come with gmod dont work. They work, the animations and everything works, it’s just that when the round starts any player’s model is reset to the default pmodel.

Once the round is over and enters pre round, the pmodels they equipped w/ pointshop are back, until the round starts. Over and over.

Any clue why?

This is an example of one of my many pointshop luas.

[SUB]ITEM.Name = ‘Batman’
ITEM.Price = 5000
ITEM.Model = ‘models/batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl’

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
if not ply._OldModel then
ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)

end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
if ply._OldModel then
ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
end
end

if SERVER then
resource.AddFile( “models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_pub_v2.mdl” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman.vmt” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman.vtf” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_belt.vmt” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_blades.vmt” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_bump.vtf” ) - IGNORE THIS!!!
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_exp.vtf” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_eyes.vmt” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_latex.vmt” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_pockets.vmt” ) -
resource.AddFile( “Materials/Models/Batman/slow/jamis/mkvsdcu/batman/slow_batman_skin.vmt” ) -
end
[/SUB]

I found something out.

For some, wierd reason, you can kill pre round now. This wasn’t true when I made this post but whatever. The point is, when someone respawns I think pointshop checks and updates their model. It’s reverting afterwards. The question is why.
Maybe we can make pointshop double check at the round begin event? I don’t know extensive lua.

Having the same problem.

:frowning:

I have posted this a few times for other people.

Go to player_ext.lua,then remove or comment out line 271

Where can I find player_ext.lua?

okay ill try it!

IT WORKS !!! THANK YOU!!!