Player nocolide problem

Alright so lately ive been messing around with this stupid and annoying problem.

Ive been trying to make players nocolide with eachother.

Ive actually made it work all the time but with problems.

So ive tried the wiki code which worked, sorta. All crowbar hits and bullets where also nocolided with the player which was not supposted to happen.

The last thing ive tried was this: pl:SetCollisionGroup( COLLISION_GROUP_DEBRIS )
Players are no coliding just fine but bullets and crowbar hits does nothing. The bullets just goes straight pass the player.

Does anybody know a propper way of making players no colide with eachother but bullets and crowbar hits will hit them.

Thank you very much.

Isn’t there a ShouldCollide function? I think i saw it. I haven’t got time, but try searching in the wiki.
Then return false on players.

Yeah. There is.

Here is what im doing (just as the wiki guide and you told me)
[lua]
local function ShouldCollideTestHook( ent1, ent2 )
if ( ent1:IsPlayer() and ent2:IsPlayer() ) then
return false
end
end
hook.Add( “ShouldCollide”, “ShouldCollideTestHook”, ShouldCollideTestHook )
[/lua]

The players are coliding like they shuld but you still cannot hit them with a crowbar or shoot them with any weapon.

Got any other ideas as of why i cannot damage them?

Have you tried
**[Player.SetNoCollideWithTeammates

http://wiki.garrysmod.com/favicon.ico](http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Player.SetNoCollideWithTeammates)**

Yes i have tried that. In both init.lua and shared.lua but with no luck. Nothing is coliding with eachother BUT obviously shooting and hitting with a crowbar works fine.

A stab in the dark here but could an admin mod be colliding with it?

Uhh i doubt it. Im using Evovle on it at the moment.

Does anybody tell me if this is the problem? (I doubt anyone but Overv would know stuff like this).

Use the search in folder addition in Notepad++ and just search for ShouldCollide

Post results here.

Alright. Checked all of the Evovle files for the key word: ShouldCollide.

Found nothing.
Hmm wierd.

Anyone got any ideas?