player with over 800 hours in rust quitting because of rampant hackers

Garry, No good competitive player is going to stick with your game when THEY CANT TAKE ANYTHING GOOD OUT OF THEIR BASE WITHOUT DYING TO AN IMMORTAL HACKER

how fun is it to aimbot somone? be invincible? these guys are lame.

I enjoy running around in full kevlar and mp5 legitly killing other players and actually having to aim my gun.

ANY GOOD PLAYER THINKS, WHY SHOULD I BRING GOOD GEAR OUT OF MY BASE WHEN A HACKER WILL SPEED OVER TO ME AND KILL ME INSTANTLY?

if there were no hackers, i would die maybe 1 time per day if that. because of hackers theres no more desire for me to play this game.

goodbye facepunch, hackers cost you another player

Check back when EAC and other anti-cheat measures are implemented (hopefully/possibly) next patch.

Get over it, come back later when EAC gets turned on. No use whining about it here.

you know man i love this game, its my favorite but god damnit the hacking is just too bad right now

i want to keep playing but i know that im not the only one who feels like this

Nothing worse then owning a kid who can’t land a single shot, they log out for an hour and then the next firefight they instantly double headshot. It’s far too frequent atm.

I get it, the hacking is bad… but c’mon, do you really think that your rant about it is going to help?

Things will take time, seems that most people do not know what they’re getting into when they buy an early access game.

I love whiners that whine about whiners

Hey, I hate hackers too! Any chance you could suggest some hack-free online games for me?

I love dumbvote spammers.

PS From your very own locked thread!

:rolleyes:

runescape, runescape privateservers there are bots but not hackers as its impossible.
flappybird online :smiley:
hey you said to list some

Make a private server, it’s the only way out of cheating. If you can’t handle cheaters in public servers, quit.

Who gives a shit about competitive players in fucking alpha? :v:

Your priorities are so backwards they’re somehow looking up their own buttholes.

[editline]2nd April 2014[/editline]

How come your computer’s clock is set a day in the future? April Fool’s Day was yesterday.

[editline]2nd April 2014[/editline]

hippowombat’s PMs and visitor messages are disabled so I can’t ask otherwise.

Funny story, I see that every day, I know it’s a super easy fix… and yet I just leave it. Incessant laziness I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

im just giving my outlook to the devs who made a super game, about a problem which hurts all of us that love rust, devs and players.

i have seen 128/128 population official servers plummet to 70/128 after 30 minutes of some guy shooting people thru walls and flying around, people in global chat get worked into a panic, and people log off.

i play on east coast 1 all the time, give me a skype interview and ban powers. I will have your server cleaned up. I can name a few hackers off top of my head who are on every single day hacking

toromboo, torombo

pathogen

dr.mundo

will own for food

each of these guys has personnaly hack killed me then bragged blatantly about it in global chat, and are literally on each and every single day.

SORRY UR MAD BRO

I WISH I HAD 10 POSTS A DAY HERE… AND CLEARLY NO LIFE

(User was banned for this post ("all caps terrible posting." - postal))

Keep spamming the dumb vote BRO and keep using the internet to mock internet users BRO and keep CAPS LOCK RAGING BRO

<3

0 fucks given about you leaving.