PlayerInitialSpawn hooks get jumbled whenever Advanced Duplicator is loaded?

I’ve run into a strange issue where all functions hooked into the PlayerInitialSpawn hook (table) are jumbled whenever my server loads the advanced duplicator addon. In most cases this wouldn’t be a problem, except for one thing. One function that’s hooked into PlayerInitialSpawned, named PlayerAuthSpawn, is somehow bumped down to the bottom of the hook table whenever adv duplicator is loaded. This is an issue because the administration mod I’m using (FAdmin) also uses the PlayerInitialSpawn hook, and also calls SetUserGroup as a part of its administration routine. This conflicts with the built in PlayerAuthSpawn function. It should be called first (and normally is) so that administration mods will be called later, although somehow advanced duplicator is shifting this around.

I really can’t see any reason why advanced duplicator is doing this - it hooks a few functions into PlayerInitialSpawn as well, although I don’t see why that would be mixing the table of hooks around. Can anyone think of something that might be causing that table (or PlayerAuthSpawn) to be out of order?