Players can't see models

I run a garry’s mod server and i am having trouble getting people to see my tdm cars that i put in. Some of them they see and some of them are errors or pink and black… I have the same problems with adding custom models in on jobs it just appears as an error sign. I tried forcedownloading the models and nothing happens. I have fast downloads set up on xenon servers as well but i can’t get my models to download so everyone can see them. Please help me. Here is an example of my force downloads i think i’m doing it right but it doesn’t seem to make people download anything.
[table=“width: 700, class: outer_border, align: left”]

resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/cars/1969charger.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/MadMax/Interceptordrive.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/Pickups/blazerdrive1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/trucks/flatnosedrive1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/trucks/longnosedrive1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/trucks/semitankervehicle1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/trucks/semitrailvehicle1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/vigilante8/clyddrive1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “models/vehicles/vigilante8/mothdrive1.mdl” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/69Charge.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/Clydesdale.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/L4D_Chevy_Blazer.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/L4D_Flatnose_Truck.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/L4D_Longnose_Truck.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/L4D_Semi_Tanker.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/L4D_Semi_Trailer.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/MM_Interceptor.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/Mothtruck.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/VC_Jalopy.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/VC_Jeep.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/VC_Jeep_Gun.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “materials/vgui/entities/VC_Van.vmt” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/CivilianCars.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/MovieCars.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/Trucks.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/VC_Default.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/Vigilante8.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/client/VehController_cl.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/server/VC_CDownload.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/autorun/server/VehController.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_dynlight/cl_init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_dynlight/init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_dynlight/shared.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_hlight/cl_init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_hlight/init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_hlight/shared.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_siren/cl_init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_siren/init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vc_siren/shared.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vu_headlight/cl_init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vu_headlight/init.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( “lua/entities/vu_headlight/shared.lua” )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/ flat_normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/ Wheel_1.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/ Wheel_normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/ 4carz1024_glass.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Combined_Wheel_exp.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Combined_Wheel_Normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/combined_wheel.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Combined_Wheel.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/details_exp.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/details_normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/details.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/details.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/interior.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/interior.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/license_plate_normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/license_plate.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/license_plate.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/metallic.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Apple_Green.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Black.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Copper.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Dark_Blue.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_DarkRed.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Graphite.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Silver.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint_Sky_Blue.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint2.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint3.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint4.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint5.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint6.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint7.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/Paint8.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/transparent_exp.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/transparent_normal.vtf" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/transparent.vmt" )
resource.AddSingleFile( " materials/models/vehicles/cars/69charger/transparent.vtf" )

[/table]

Also the jobs i have the models force downloaded and the model’s icon is an error the model itself is fine.

TEAM_POLICE = AddExtraTeam(“Civil Protection”, Color(25, 25, 170, 255), {“models/player/police.mdl”, “models/player/leet_police_bt.mdl”}, [[The protector of every citizen that lives in the city .
You have the power to arrest criminals and protect innocents.
Hit them with your arrest baton to put them in jail
Bash them with a stunstick and they might learn better than to disobey
the law.
The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal with a warrant
for his/her arrest.
The Battering Ram can also unfreeze frozen props(if enabled).
Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to this criminal
OR go to tab and warrant someone by clicking the warrant button]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_glock2”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”}, “cp”, 4, 75, 0, true, true)

I see a couple things right off the bat,

All of your added materials have spaces at the front of the string, example: ( "<SPACE>materials
Also, you should not be using resource.AddSingleFile for Lua files. You need to use AddCSLuaFile for that.

Thanks man i’ll try that out!

[editline]23rd August 2012[/editline]

Can you give me an example of model importing? i don’t understand…

Stop using resource.AddSingleFile, you wont download anything besides the .mdl file.

what should I use instead?

resource.AddFile(“directorylisting here”)

EDIT

Example:
resource.AddFile(“materials/models/rofl.vmt”)

Rofl.vmt isn’t a real model, hope you know :P.

Thank you for your help i was doing that but the server wasn’t reacting when i put it in i created a new lua file and it worked