players threatening my family and doxed me

Sup guys, I’ve been threatened and stuff has been stolen by a person on Garry’s mod who came on my server called “daydreamer” steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fakeangles/ also jumpy and stealth http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142484429 http://steamcommunity.com/id/-181

One of my staff members had “anonymous” in his name and has the guy fawkes mask, he’s not a hacker or anything but just likes anonymous hes a fan. Then “daydreamer” joined and started to ask him “are you a hacker then mr anon?” then he found out that staff members personal info and passwords and pasted them in OOC chat, he then started
to threatened to kill his family for “trying to act like a big hacker”, and said “anonymous isn’t real skids lmfao”, then he started posting an imgur picture of one of his family members with crosshairs drawn on. My staff member who has dealt with bullying/harrasment before has been quite shaken by this, he then
kept calling him a script kid while all this was happening. I naturally started to punish the user by jailing him and saying he couldn’t find my info, it was a dumb mistake because
he then stole my information and logged into one of my accounts, then he or one of his friends crashed the server and added me on steam. Here is the conversation that followed

d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: Oi cunt
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: Thought I couldn’t do anything did we now?
mlg chiken: what do you want?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: try to login to the acc now bro
mlg chiken: Wow did you do that? The Fuck?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: yea fam not so cocky now are we?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: bet you are shaking after that incident on the server too?
mlg chiken: What?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: i wonder what (My mothers name) would think about all this? Trying to act hard online?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: also it would be a shame if something happened to (My Sisters name)
mlg chiken: Where did you get this?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: shut the fuck up you daft cunt
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: theres more fam
mlg chiken: like what?
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: (My home Address)
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: why don’t I give you a ring? mr (My last name).

–He rings my home phone at this point from unknown number (online number my guess)–

mlg chiken: look I didnt want any trouble i am sorry for saying you couldnt do anything just stop I’m only 15.
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶: nah bro i am going to go a bit further than that :slight_smile: You will see :slight_smile:
d̶a̶y̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶ is now Offline. – he then blocks me

I then searched up the players steamID and it seems like he is part of a group that’s been posted on this forum before called cheater.team they go around hacking servers and threatening people so be careful

I know he can’t do anything else to me in real life but it is chilling and just a warning about these sorts of people.

If he’s threatening people you know in that fashion you might be better off reporting the incident to the police. I mean, they can’t do much more than we can (and we can’t help you at all, plus we already know of these people) but at least if they find something they can nab him/them for uttering threats because the part with the pictures is creepy as fuck.

they’re a bunch of idiots who tracked your stuff down via information you posted online carelessly

tell your parent about the threats and they might file a police report that could lead to this internet tough guy getting in trouble with his own parents or local police

The first guy http://steamcommunity.com/id/fakeangles/ is ServerWatch…
The others I can only assume are his little PropKill buddies.

Here he is getting banned from some server and ended up crying.

Pot and kettle, anyone?

Looks like our little server man found whitepages.com

kinda sad that he’s resorted to doxing random people in-game.

honestly he seems like he’s trying way too damn hard for attention

As annoying it can be to see threads like this, it’s hilariously pathetic to see serverwatch is resorting to this kind of skid behaviour to stroke his own ego. For what it’s worth you’re probably better off NOT posting about it, morons like him get off seeing people giving them attention so not doing so will deprive him of that.

FUCK serverwatch can this fucking retard just die already holy shit

This is so fucked up. I would just cease all communications from him and not give him any attention at all no matter what he says

You could start out by reporting him to Valve and get his account suspended, that’s always something.

As for police reports… might do something, might not. Worth a shot.

Yeah, I would report this sort of shit to the police first off. If anything actually happens to you or your family, even if he isn’t the one to do it, they’re going to come after his ass hard just for the threats of possibly terrorist caliber. I’d also report these things to Valve/Steam support, as I’d imagine the folks at Valve don’t much prefer that sort of behavior from people who use their services.

darkcide (ethan) is a funny guy, he won’t do shit and is harmless…

Most of the time he doesn’t do any of it anyway. He gets 2cash from cheater.team to do most of the work. Kinda pathetic really.

lmfao senator wasnt even on steam when this “incident” happened so get your facts straight bro, its like you really have a problem with dark actually doing something. (moosicorn has a big ego + cant comprehend his enemies doing shit has to demean them)

• this story is extremely one sided, said OP threatened to ddos and “hack” us because we were “Breaking server rules” and the other staff member said he was in “anonymous” Lol.

we simply proved them wrong

Hello Serverwatch…

I’m sorry, I meant you paid for leakedsources. And what was the need to ‘prove them wrong’? It just makes you seem like even more of an egotistical autist.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/7/78/Illuminati-Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20150529234113

sorry

two wrongs make one right apparently

rip dude, haha lol