PLEASE ADD A WAY FOR PVE

I HAVE BEEN TO MANY SERVERS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NON PVP AND EVERYONE IN THERE BREAKS THE RULES OF COURSE… I AM TIRED OF DYING CAUSE PPL WANNA BE A$$HOLES, PLEASE ADD A WAY TO MAKE SERVER PVE!!

(User was banned for this post ("stop posting in all caps" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("stop posting in all caps" - postal))

Uh play on the PVE server then? But seriously killing and raiding is a big part of the game.

OK DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I WROTE YOU RETARD? “I PLAY ON A SERVER THAT SUPPOSE TO BE “””“NO PVP”"" BUT PPL STILL BREAK RULES AND KILL EACH OTHER. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A OPTION TO TURN PVP OFF AS A FLASE VALUE!!! NEXT TIME READ WHAT I WROTE

LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE IS AN OFFICIAL PVE SERVER. PLAY ON IT!

You can’t kill someone on a pve server unless sleepers are active and that can be turned off. I don’t think typing in all caps and calling people names is a great way to ask for info

the official server is always full, lol… sorry for yelling caps just frustrated with a$$holes

You have your answer. If the server is labeled no pvp and people still kill you, blame the server owner for not setting up his server correctly. :stuck_out_tongue:

THEN EITHER WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL SERVER TO NOT BE FULL OR FIND A PVE SERVER WITH NO SLEEPERS.

1: Typing in caps is a bannable offense, as is bolding your entire post.

2: You come in here bitching like a little girl on her first period needing mydol and expect help? You’re a special kind of stupid aren’t you?

3: You’re frustrated? Go get some air, drink a glass of water, and come back later.

4: PVE servers are there, and configured for the most part, properly. If there’s a server that claims PVE and you’re dying on it… it’s the administrators fault for not properly setting his server up. Go yell at him.

5: Your carebear tears fuel my lust to come gank your ass.

6: lol @ thread in general.

[editline]20th December 2013[/editline]

Quoted for truth. GG.