Please help me with keybind/config file issues. How to set default config?

I have a big problem since I rebound my keys on the launcher and now I cannot set my mouse buttons again. Also a major issue is since rebinding the chat command I cannot send chat in any server. I am able to open the chat box and type but when I hit enter it locks out, nothing sends, and I have to hit escape to clear it before doing anything else. I really want to rest the default keybinds but I have no idea how the config file works. I have done everything from deleting the client.cfg file to uninstalling rust, deleting the folder, clearing my registry, resetting the computer, reinstalling rust and STILL seeing the changed keybinds and unable to fix my issues. So obviously the keybind file is somewhere else. Someone please just tell me where I can find the keybind file or reset it besides doing what I have done. It is very strange because I have even tried editing the client.cfg file with someone “default” settings that I found from searching google, only to have it not work and the file replaced back to what it was after exiting the game. This is a serious issue that is keeping me from playing the game enjoyably. Thank you, anyone, for helping me with this.