Please Make Kerbal Space Program Kermins

I’ve been playing Kerbal Space Program long before its release on Steam, and in that time, I developed a keen bonding to the friendly little Kermins. I decided to produce a comical YouTube series based on the various trials and errors that most players endure whilst playing the game. I want to give my series a back story and include flashbacks of the Kermins lives before the space program, which, unfortunately would be impossible to create in Kerbal Space Program itself.

To the point: If anyone is willing to make some models of the various different Kermis for Garry’s Mod (including different facial expressions seen throughout the game), I would be eternally grateful, and I would give you credit in every video they are used in. (In the credits and in the description)

I’m positive I’m not the only one who would benefit from the creation of these little guys for videos and messing around as well, so I hope someone out there is inclined to take me up on my offer.

Specifically there are the white suits, orange suits, blank expression, happy, terrified, really happy ect. There is also a Kerman with a mustache that would be a great addition too. Sorry If I’m being naive, but I wouldn’t know where to start with this and I don’t know what’s involved except for a lot of labor.

The following are some pictures of the Kermins, thank you all and good luck!

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577863562396821228/D14304B08368C15B57DE2B5C6371D58ADFFE906B/

Thanks Again!!!

Is nobody interested in this? I’d really appreciate it if someone took to the idea.