Please

Please help me someone i make a map in Source SDk and my save map is .vmf and i whant to be bsp cuz i whant to put on my server please help me how can i make

I don’t know much about mapping, but I think you have to actually compile it to a bsp before loading it into GMOD.

This also belongs in the Help & Support section. Also the other thread gives me an impression that you’re living in Romania, but I don’t know why.

There are a lot of helpful tutorials on YouTube.

Just don’t use 3Kphillips…please stay away from him…

To compile your map press F9, and if you want a properly made .bsp file then just press “OKAY”, but if you want it for testing then click Fast for the two options that use the “FAST” option.

Wait a while, and there you go. Find the .bsp where you saved the .vmf and place it in your maps folder.

:smile:

To convert a VMF to a BSP, you must compile it.

Great thread title. :biggrin:

to turn a map from vmf to bsp, click file in the top left of the editor and click run map.

also, help him you dumb faggots. his question was clear enough inside. if you can’t help him and all you can do is recommend youtube and tutorials and comment on his thread title, fuck off

Compile the map as others have said :v:

he’s basically asking how to compile.

is compiling a map as simple as starting a map and saying “compile!”?

no, there are options.

also, what you said had no additional effect to help him since others had said it before you.

Whats wrong with him?

Just guessing, I believe it’s the person that doesn’t understand the concept of not needing 100k polygons on a skateboard ramp.

I hate to be a dick, but I am sick of your posts. Honestly, I can barely read them.

Like this for example: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=966706

then don’t read them, you don’t know shit to help him anyways.

Here we speak proper English. (No offense but grammar is off)

Also please make your thread title more descriptive.

No hard feelings.

But yeah, basically, press f9 or that little button at the top that looks like (To me it looks like the steam logo) and it will let you preview your map. TA-DA it’s compiled. Now simply go to the file you saved the map in and select the .bsp, and your done.