Point Shop Lua Error

Hello, I’ve recently added the addon “Point Shop” to my DarkRP server. I was wanting to have it where players don’t spawn with Phys guns when they first join. That’s where the point shop comes in. I deleted all the weapons inside the lua folder from the point shop folder besides “physgun.lua” file. Than when I start up my server it creates lua errors and kicks people. Here’s the lua error;

Here’s the lua error;

[ERROR] addons/point shop/lua/weapons/physgun.lua:1: attempt to index global “ITEM” <a nil value>
1.unknown - addons/point shop/lua/weapons/physgun.lua:1

This is the code for the “physgun.lua” file;

ITEM.Name = ‘Phys Gun’
ITEM.Price = 250
ITEM.Model = ‘models/weapons/w_physics.mdl’
ITEM.Skin = 2
ITEM.WeaponClass = ‘weapon_physgun’
ITEM.SingleUse = true

function ITEM:OnBuy(ply)
ply:Give(self.WeaponClass)
ply:SelectWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

function ITEM:OnSell(ply)
ply:StripWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

function ITEM:PlayerSpawn(ply)
ply:Give(self.WeaponClass)
ply:SelectWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

Please help meh :confused:

you’ve got it in the wrong directory, read the documentation on pointshop or just use a little common sense and put it with the rest of the items.

It should be in ~\garrysmod\addons\Pointshop\lua\items\weapons

Thanks. That fixed the lua error, but it doesn’t show up as “weapons” when I open the point shop menu? :confused:

What does it show up as?

When I type “!shop” into chat and it brings up the interface the only tabs there are, is “Accessories, HeadsHatMasks, Player Models, Power ups, and Trails.” I dragged the weapons folder in to \addons\Point Shop\lua\items, and it’s there with the physgun.lua file in the weapons folder.

You need to make a weapons category. ( Every folder in items has a __category.lua file )

[editline]21st October 2013[/editline]

It’s all here: http://pointshop.burt0n.net/

Alright thanks guys! One last thing. I want it to make it where they don’t spawn in my DarkRP server with a physgun. Also when they buy the physgun from the shop they have it permanently. (Sorry, I’m new at coding.)

Somewhere at line 200 in DarkRP/config.lua there’s:
GM.Config.DefaultWeapons = {
remove
“weapon_physgun”

Well if this is your code right now: [lua]ITEM.SingleUse = true[/lua]
You’re probably going to want to set it to: [lua]ITEM.SingleUse = false[/lua]

I removed “weapon_physgun” from GM.Config.DefaultWeapons = {
but when I restart the server I still spawn with it. (I’m a SuperAdmin).