Point shop model errors.

Hello I am having a problem with my models not showing up in my game when you buy them from the pointshop. I’m just gonna tell you all of the steps I took to get the model in the pointshop and maybe you can tell me if I did something wrong. I extracted a player model with GMAD extractor and I got the playermodel from the steam workshop. I then copied the Kiener player model file in the pointshop and pasted the code for the player model I want to add in Kiners code. After that I went to garrysmod/lua/autorun/server in fireziilla and pasted resource.AddWorkshop( “my collection id” ) so that my server would force download it. I then put the playermodel files that were extracted from GMAD and put them into a folder called Hinata which I then put into my addons. So at the moment I have my collection id set up so my server downloads the model, I have the models files in my addon folder, and I have the Hinata.lua file which contains the player model code in my pointshop player model folder. If anyone can help me I would very much appreciate it, thanks.

BACKROUND: I am using filezilla which is connected to my server.

Here is playermodel lua code which has been placed in garrysmod/addons/pointshop-master/lua/pointshop/items/playermodels

ITEM.Name = ‘Hinata’
ITEM.Price = 5000
ITEM.Model = ‘models/player/naruto/hinata.mdl’

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
if not ply._OldModel then
ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)

end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
if ply._OldModel then
ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
end
end

function ITEM:PlayerSetModel(ply)
ply:SetModel(self.Model)
end

What do you mean not showing up? Are they an error?

Oh yes I can’t believe I forgot that detail. They show up as errors.

resource.AddWorkshop doesn’t support collections. You have to do it ID by ID.

This worked, thanks.