Pointshop HELP, reset points

Hello guys, i try running this command:

for a, v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do v:PS_SetPoints(0) end

But just remove the online player’s points, there’s a way to GET ALL THE MEMBERS ? ( OFFLINE + ONLINE ), or there’s a way to reset the points easily without reseting my whole server ?

Thanks !

I don’t know of any way to edit all of them with one command/code, but I know of a workaround for it.

I think that information is stored in the SQLite database which should be in your server’s root folder.
There is a tool for modifying SQLite DB’s here: http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/
You can use that to export the SQLite DB to a .sql file and edit it with with Notepad++ or whatever software you prefer and then import the .sql file back into the DB and re-upload to your server.
Your server DB is named “sv.db” and should be found in the orangebox/garrysmod/ folder (Basically the root folder).

This is quite the workaround for it so if you end up not being able to solve the issue, try this method.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Also, if you find this method a challenge, send me a PM or add me on Steam and I’ll help you out.

If what Sven said doesn’t work, you could make a separate database and edit the pointshop to write to that.