Pointshop help

I have been having this issue for the longest time now. The problem is players are not able to but items according to their ranks. So “Platinum VIP’s” cannot buy an item that has ITEM.AllowedUserGroups = { “Platinum VIP” } in the script. If anybody has a solution/cause to this problem, please reply. It’d be much appreciated!

Here’s an example of one of my donor only items:

ITEM.Name = ‘Bubbles’
ITEM.Price = 10
ITEM.Model = ‘models/props/de_tides/Vending_turtle.mdl’
ITEM.Follower = ‘bubbles’
ITEM.AllowedUserGroups = { “VIP+”, “Gold VIP”, “Platinum VIP”, “Superadmin Platinum VIP”, “Extreme VIP 2”, “Extreme VIP 3”, “Extreme VIP 4”, “Custom VIP 1”, “Custom VIP 2”, “Owner”, “Trusted VIP”, “Trusted VIP+”, “Trusted Gold VIP”, “Trusted Platinum VIP”, “Mod VIP”, “Mod VIP+”, “Mod Gold VIP”, “Mod Platinum VIP”, “Admin VIP”, “Admin VIP+”, “Admin Gold VIP”, “Admin Platinum VIP” }

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
ply:Fo_CreateFollower( self.Follower )
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
ply:Fo_RemoveFollower( self.Follower )
end

Edit: It says that the player is not in the correct group when attempted to be bought

Oh god… That’s alot of VIP groups you got there.

Anyway, the names of the groups have to be exactly the same as the ones in ULX. So let’s say you have a group called “goldvip” in ulx, you have to place “goldvip” and not “Gold VIP” in the table. This is case sensitive aswell.

Triple check that they are the same.

Sadly, that’s not the issue. I’ve check this many, many, times. It’s just gotta be something else

Edit: I even did the case sensitive check on another item. Which included only one usergroup and it still didn’t work. Also let me point out that I DO have the latest pointshop.

Give me a screenie of you having selected the Superadmin Platinum VIP group in-game in ulx please.

Don’t pay attention to the superadmin platinum vip group in this case, that one does need to be corrected. Look @ all the others

ulx doesn’t always use the same display name as the group name. Click on the name and make sure the group name and the display name are the same.

They are exactly the same. Honestly, I am actually surprised that nobody has had this issue before.

Just write in the ITEM.CanPlayerBuy hook an player:IsVIP() check instead of all these silly user groups.