Pointshop Issue

I have pointshop on my server and have about 21 Player Models. They all FastDL properly and perfectly but the items themself do not show up in the Pointshop at all. I can only see about 11 Playermodels even though about 21 should all be in there…

Here is a example script of one of the player models that aren’t showing up at all. This is saved in /addons/pointshop/lua/items/playermodels/

ITEM.Name = 'Captain Marvel'
ITEM.Price = 1500
ITEM.Model = 'models/player/cpt_marvel/slow_pub_v2.mdl'

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
	if not ply._OldModel then
		ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
	end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
	if ply._OldModel then
		ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
	end
end

Do the ones that aren’t working have uppercase characters or spaces in the filenames?

Just checked, the file names are correct. And even if they weren’t that would at least make them a ERROR. RIght now they don’t show up at all in the pointshop

EDIT: Also do you know how to fix T-Posing Models?

Bump

Sometimes the player models just do not work correctly. I would find a new model. Usually when a player model stands in Christ mode (T posing) usually means its not a player model but a rag doll or npc.

Thanks! Do you know how to do my original problem? My code seems right but pointshop is not showing all of the models

[editline]24th June 2013[/editline]

Fixed it, Looked like the .lua files had a space in them and so pointshop wouldn’t recognize it