Pointshop MySQL

Pls no ban again.

Anyways,
I’m setting up my servers on a VDS and am having Issues with Pointshop. I continuously receive this error:

[ERROR] addons/pointshop-master/lua/pointshop/sv_init.lua:274: attempt to index field 'DataProvider' (a nil value)
  1. GetPlayerData - addons/pointshop-master/lua/pointshop/sv_init.lua:274
   2. PS_LoadData - addons/pointshop-master/lua/pointshop/sv_player_extension.lua:102
    3. unknown - addons/pointshop-master/lua/pointshop/sv_player_extension.lua:38

My servers all are connected via MySQL and they do connect as some logs on my servers are sent to the db and are logged. Also, the print for the Successful Connection returns: “[SQL Connect] Connected to local SQLite server successfully”

bump

"[SQL Connect] Connected to local SQLite server successfully"

i don’t know exactly how pointshop works but I’m fairly sure if it’s connecting to sqlite then mysql isn’t working properly (though i don’t know anything about the lua error)

Would using the 64 bit version of libmysql affect the performance? I know that 32 bit is preferred over 64 bit even on 64 bit systems.

Alright I changed to 32 bit and found out that the file path was incorrect. Thanks for the help though!