Pointshop Question

Hello @All Facepunchers,

i have a Pointshop on my Server and i wanna add a Skin like Yoshi, i dont know how because i always find SteamCMD Tutorials but i have a FastDL Webspace. can you tell me where i get Player Models and the Player Paths?

Could you really not google this?

Just hop on over to the gmod workshop, search Yoshi, and then subscribe to it. Use Gmad extractor to unload it and get the model path, and then depending on how you want to make it download, either FastDL or WorkshopDL go from there.

Then all that’s left is looking in the TUTORIALS for Pointshop to figure out how to make a model .lua file

In order to add a model grab a model from a workshop > extract using Gmad Extractor > upload files to server in a .bz2 (if you have a host that uses a WebSync button then use that after uploading the files) > create a .lua file under pointshop-master/lua/items/playermodels > Use the Kleiner code and paste it into the new file or use this:

ITEM.Name = 'Alyx'
ITEM.Price = 1000
ITEM.Model = "models/player/alyx.mdl"
--ITEM.AllowedUserGroups = { "admin", "user", "moderator", "superadmin", "owner", "vipmod", "vipbronze", "vipgold", "vipsilver", "head-admin"  } If you wanna have the model restricted to a certain rank

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
	if not ply._OldModel then
		ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
	end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
	if ply._OldModel then
		ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
	end
end

function ITEM:PlayerSetModel(ply)
	ply:SetModel(self.Model)
end

Save > restart

Shitty TUT and unorganized.

Dear Chimpanzee i dont know if youre Stupid as Shit but i think you Are. i watched Tut`s and i said it up there but there all not helping because there working with SteamCMD and i dont have permission on this on my Server.

Dear Aeternal i wanna thank you from the Bottom of my Heart for your Help! =)

Wtf does SteamCMD have to do with pointshop? That is completely irrelevant