Poll: Suggestion: Test and Error [Crafting System]

I read this post “http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1413691” and after seeing the writer digress too, I thought the main idea is excellent.
just a workbench.
choose the concept you want to build.
a weapon [category: long / medium / reach] or weapon [category: melee]
placed the materials you have and if available a recipe with these materials and have the level of knowledge necessary to learn how to create the object. If the combination is incorrect you lose a portion of the base materials or if the combination is correct but very few materials, durability will be lower. to increase the difficulty of creating you can create a tree of knowledge to avoid if you have the materials and workbench can creaar the best weapons without going through the basic.

I hope to read your ideas and comments, and if it is not too much to ask the developers if you would consider this as this would make my fantasy to rust

thanks for reading and sorry my bad English

write your opinion :smiley:

I don’t like the idea about guessing and losing crafting ingredients in the process. I do like the current crafting system - however, there could be a special slot that could add some sort of extra stats based on the item, telling you what is required.

I like the idea of being able to use more ingredients to gain different tiers of durability. I also do like the idea of testing different resources as a means to learn things you haven’t learned yet so long as the blueprints also remain in as an alternative.
Not sure about levels of knowledge.

I’ll think on this some more and try to add something more meaningful to the discussion.

yes the bluprints need remain but in this mode you have more posibilitis and you have a experiencie more imercive in the survive world :slight_smile: