Portal Trishka

[release]I saw a few scenebuild threads in the screenshots section that used Trishka from Bulletstorm as an Aperture Science test subject, and I though it was a novel idea. I decided to reskin her to fit the bill.
She looks like a more rugged test subject, but I think she fits well with the environments. Yes, this hexed.[/release]

Downalod:
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=121547

Credits:
Bulletstorm - Model
fury_161 - Port
Lt_Commander - Reskin
kalixx1 - idea

Holy shit this is amazing.

Definitely hotter than “fish-head” Chell.

She looks a bit like a westernized version of faith from mirrors edge on the 2nd. one. :smiley:
Though i like the original Chell model more, Trishka seems worth a change. ^^

Good idea! Wait, that was mine it seems :slight_smile: Nice reskin! I’ll use it.

Wow! Great!

This is magnificent!

Looks quite fitting. Like a said, sort of looks like someone who’s a survival of the testing run.

This is great!

I wish she didn’t have dreadlocks, dreadlocks are so gross

Hello, whether it is impossible to fill in on megaupload as from other I can not download, excuse for clumsy language, I write through the translator.

:frog: pirate. understand that.

I foresee a permaban

Thanks for this Lt_C.

Also, is there a original Trishka ragdoll for Gmod? I haven’t seen one released anywhere.

Edit:

Sorry, just found it on Gmod.ore, again thanks for this Portal version.

say your prayers comrade your ass got busted

lkhrizl I haven’t understood that from this that you have written.
More precisely I have preferred not to understand, as I do not want here there is nobody to swear, and here your phrase in transfer into my language sounds not so beautifully.

не просят Megaupload или любой загрузчик
только пираты просят, что пиратство и средства
постоянный запрет на этом сайте

lkhrizl here so it is much more clear, then excuse.

durka durka rurka jof boff ur dur

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/square/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

things can’t be more easy to explain