Pose Request

Good evening. I’m such a fail poser, so i need someone to pose this:
Counter strike Terrorist or counterterrorist rappeling. Without rope, screend from profile (from side, good explame is that OpFor on cliff that was here recently).
Thanks for everyone who’ll at least try. Thanks.

Edit/
…Yup. Dumb. I need it for one website design. Think waht you wanna think. I don’t care.

“If you give a man a fish, he’ll be filled for a day, teach a man to fish, and he’ll be filled for a lifetime.”

What I’m trying to say is that you should practice posing until you get a somewhat decent result, Simply asking for it is lazy, and takes longer than simply firing up gmod and posing it yourself. Keep practicing and you might get what you want.

I get that. But learning how to pose well is unnecessary for me, It will be useless. And i need it until this week ends (1st November).
It’s like you’ll teach man how to paint nice-wide-opened mouth on fish. Just becouse he wants to hang it above someone’s toilet. He doesn’t need to know how to do that, he just need that painted fish. He doesn’t even have pen.

(Theres animation for rappeling combine, is it, so, if someone has CS:S npcs, maybe just screen it on green screen )