Possible Bug: Scavenged weapons have no upgrade slots.

None of the weapons I pick up from a respawning containers ever have any kind of attachment slots available.

It appears that the only way to get these slots is by crafting the weapons. Is this a bug? I’ve not found this mentioned on either of the wikis or in any forum posts.

I’ve been playing for a few months now and have never found a gun with attachment slots in a lootable crate. I think this feature may be intentional.

This is intentional.

I think you guys are probably right. If it’s been this way for a long time and hasn’t been fixed or mentioned yet, then it’s probably a “feature”

But I have this nagging need to hear something official before I start spreading it as gospel. I’m really hoping Pat, or Garry, or Helk, or whoever else can confirm this for me so I can start committing it to the wikis.

I’m not going to bump this again if I don’t hear something official, but I hope some of you can understand where I’m coming from.

It’s intentional, that’s it. They don’t have time to answer every single little question you have for the game.

Im glad its intentional. If you want a badass weapon make it yourself or even more satisfying steal it.