Possible jobs table corruption (Broken F4 Menu)

I set up a DarkRP server (SCP-RP to be specific)

I have the basic jobs set up, but I think I did something wrong.
My player starts as a weird gray model and I can’t use any of my custom jobs.
The F4 menu doesnt open and none of the errors showing up lead me to a conclusive solution.
Here is my Jobs.lua:
https://pastebin.com/VbfZXqXj

I’ve done a lot of looking around revolving around these errors, but can’t find anything.
Just in case anybody wants to ask whether I used DarkRP-Modification, dont, because I am using it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Look in your console when the server starts up or enable server error logs with lua_log_sv 1 and then see what the issue is

Post the errors here and we can probably better help you

I noticed that no matter what I tried this error kept popping up most often:

[DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

1. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
  2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62

The Lua log (when enabled) didn’t seem to show anymore errors than it did when it was turned off.

[editline]20th October 2017[/editline]

Here’s all the errors I could find:
[DarkRP] A runtime error has occurred in “lua/includes/extensions/string.lua” on line 297.
The best help I can give you is this:

Something is being indexed like it is a table, but in reality it is a string value.

Hints:
- You either have ‘something.somethingElse’, ‘something[somethingElse]’ or ‘something:somethingElse(more)’. The ‘something’ here is not a table.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
1. lua/includes/extensions/string.lua on line 297
2. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua on line 821
3. addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua on line 19
4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/fn.lua on line 84
5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/fn.lua on line 84
6. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 137
7. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 148
8. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/init.lua on line 111
------- End of Simplerr error -------

[DarkRP] A runtime error has occurred in “lua/includes/extensions/string.lua” on line 297.
The best help I can give you is this:

Something is being indexed like it is a table, but in reality it is a string value.

Hints:
- You either have ‘something.somethingElse’, ‘something[somethingElse]’ or ‘something:somethingElse(more)’. The ‘something’ here is not a table.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
1. lua/includes/extensions/string.lua on line 297
2. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua on line 821
3. addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua on line 19
4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/fn.lua on line 84
5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/fn.lua on line 84
6. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 137
7. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 148
8. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/init.lua on line 111

[editline]20th October 2017[/editline]

These tooL

[DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

1. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
  2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62

[DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:241: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:241

I just fixed the problem.
My DarkRP folder was in the root garrysmod folder as oppose to the addons folder (Where it belongs.)