Possible lighting bug

Hello everyone. Me and a friend were playing vanilla gmod today and took a bunch of screenshots with the camera. When we checked the screenshots out we noticed one of them had a dark figure on the balcony. Now I know there’s hundreds of fake stories about a garry’s mod ‘ghost’ but we don’t think that’s what it was. We’re just genuinely curious as to what it may have been. We considered it may have been an HEV suit since we spawned in some of those but HEV suits don’t have a head unlike the figure. The other possibility was one of the ragdolls with thrusters somehow flew right onto that specific balcony and perfectly aligned itself upright but that’s way too far fetched. We’d just like to know what other people think this may be because we genuinely can’t figure it out. I’ve included some screenshots, the first one being taken seconds before the one which includes the figure, the second being the figure screenshot itself and the third being a close-up. Thanks!

Looks like a bug. Must’ve shipped with the latest update.

1 Like

I checked, nothing there.

1 Like

Erm, is it really a bug?
I took this video and to be honest I am perplexed…
Could it be that it appears at certain intervals? Can anybody else try and replicate this on their machine?

2 Likes

Patch notes:

• Removed Herobrine
1 Like

I must have spent hundreds of hours on this map to develop addons and I never noticed this. After checking, there is nothing.

I tested with “-noaddons -noworkshop” to be sure but nothing changes.

1 Like