Possible Processor/Fan troubles with Garry's mod?

Before we start, this has been going on for a while since February, but until now I haven’t been all troubled by it.
Now when I try to make poses with Garry’s Mod my computer fan gets really loud, like a fan set to the highest setting. now it shouldn’t be anything related to the graphics card because my PC is well over the requirements.
but that being said, it does have some trouble with other games, but that has to do with resolution and AA most of the time.
so, should I get a new Processor and Fan, and maybe a better graphics card? or should I just get it upgraded in general?

and here are my specs to be descriptive:

"Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)

Total RAM: 7.9 GB"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86663958/specs.png

(the image is the most recent one FYI)

help/advice is deeply appreciated.

There is nothing wrong with your computer. Believe it or not, your computer spec is better than most players in Gmod. A 760 could run metro on high and a i5 could handle mostly any task you run. I would go into BIOS and check out your CPU fan settings and use HW monitor to see which part is heating up.

Pretty much. You should start worrying if your PC shuts itself down during playing a game, regular cleaning of PC from dust is highly recommended. ( Especially for laptops )

It’s normal. The fan will get louder as the CPU gets hotter in order to cool it down - as long as you’re not crashing to desktop or seeing the BSOD you’re fine.

If the noise is annoying you then you could replace the fan with a quieter one or manually control your fan speed. Just make sure the temps don’t get too high or it will probably kill the CPU.