Post your non-standard Hammer layout!

Some of you guys can’t be using the default Hammer layout so let’s see it!

This is my single-screen layout. (1920x1080)

Dual screen layout.

So how about you guys?

I use the default because im a default guy D:

Most normal people keep it to the default one so you can easily find the stuff but whatever.
I keep my one on the default one for that reason^^

Ohh, the Dual Monitor idea is a good one. If I had a bigger desk I’d probably do that. How do you separate the little viewing windows?

Very carefully.

I finally gave up and did it a bit hacky. Window-> New Window, and then that will create a popped out 4 viewport thing. I then resize it so only one viewport is visible and resize the overall viewport in the way I want.

I have dual monitors, but I keep it on the normal layout, do you recommend putting the 3d view or something on my left screen, and my working tools on my wider right one?

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/e5400hammerl4d2.png

That is really bad looking. Looks like it will impede your progress quite a bit.

Remove the Selection group if you don’t use it that much and drag the Entity box down and you’ll get way more space.

I put the 3d on the left screen because the colors are so much more richer and brighter than my right monitor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was asking what I should do. :v:

My left monitor holds my desktop with a res of 1024x768 While my right has a res of 1680x1050 and is just an extension of my desktop. Should I use my smaller monitor for my 3D view and my large widescreen for my working space - I pretty well just gave myself an answer “yes” right there, but I wanted your opinion.

This 2 monitors stuff is crazy shit but I’ll stick with default.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1700/hammerpic.png Huge fucking pic.

My windows are different, top right is y/z, bottom left is x/y.

Go with what works best?

[editline]07:54PM[/editline]

Jesus christ that looks bad on two monitors.

Now that I think about it, it kinda does.

kinda? :v::v::v::v::v:

My layout.