Princess Peach castle room set/map

I was wondering if I can request someone to make this room for SFM or gmod stuff.

The bed, desk, stools and all those little objects will be made seperatly, I just need someone to make the map, I need 2 versions with the lights on and off.

You got the textures?

Sadly I don’t, I don’t have anything. It’s not a 3D map, it’s a…wacha call it. Like how the old Resident Evil games where, with backgrounds that were painted.

While I’m at it, I might as well ask: are you going to be paying for this? Most people expect to be paid when taking up others’ projects.

It’s… a single room. With 3 windows. Literally anything a decent mapper would need is the custom content and about 2 hours.

If you’re expecting to be compensated for that valuable effort, I would place it at 5$.

[editline]3rd February 2013[/editline]

Some of you guys are really milking your hobbies.

Well I usualy pay with either TF2 items, but I was just looking for a request without pay. Some people take em cus they are up for it.

If you expect people to do this for free, at least learn how to do proper animation and lighting in your videos, so people will have something to work for. It’s like the 20th time you request on facepunch (lol http://facepunch.com/search.php?searchid=2922226 ) and every time you try to make people do it for free…

Like I said I tend to pay people back in TF2 items incase you didn’t catch that, there are people who I made good friends who helped me in the past.

What game is it from?

Mario and Luigi Bowser’s inside story.

Looks simple enough, I’d be willing to do it.

Look me up on steam, Mr. Aqua.