Print name

So I keep getting print name as my item names and on console it says this

Error creating 'keys' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'gmod_camera' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'pocket' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'weapon_keypadchecker' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'door_ram' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'arrest_stick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'unarrest_stick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'stunstick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'weaponchecker' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)

I removed a file it caused tons of errors I added it back server is working again but now I get this.
Can someone tell me how to fix this and where the file is located?

[editline]25th January 2014[/editline]

Any help?

What’s the file? Any new add-ons recently installed? You have to give us more information.