Prison RP Server! Brand Spankin' New!

I AM NOW RUNNING TACOSCRIPT AS A DEFAULT GAMEMODE FOR THE SERVER, IF YOU HAVE A BETTER ONE OR A CUSTOM T.S. THEN PLEASE MESSAGE ME, YOU WILL GET FULL CREDIT
I still need a map for the server, post it on here and you’ll get full credit!

Server IP: 68.42.169.17:27015 (Server is probably up!!)
Name: Prison RP
LOOKING FOR CODERS/MAP MAKERS IN EXCHANGE FOR STAFF :stuck_out_tongue:
Things that I need done:
-A decent map
-A custom gamemode
Message me if you can do either.

Suggestions and their outcomes:
I tested GJail on my server and didn’t like it :confused: (@ the guy who suggested it)
I’m trying to make a craftsman job and/or NPCs around the Jail.

Play as anything from the lowest of the low, to an outcast, to a gangster, the a prison guard, to the warden in this Prison RP.

1. This is still a BETA. There might be some glitches.

2. Have a map that would be perfect for this? Post on this threat with it and the creators name. I will give credit to both the poster and the map creator (if they aren’t the same person).

3. I HAVE REMADE EVERYTHING!

4. Current Map: z.e.'s_police_station (I need a better map, post it here.)
    -http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=117908
    -Creator: Z.E.
    -Who gave it to me: N/A
    Thanks for reading and please give it a look, I’ve just recently started making servers.
    **THIS WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE UP 24/7 UNLESS I HAVE A REGULAR GUEST FLOW :open_mouth:

It seems like a cool idea, but hard to run. Rdm would be fucking massive in this rp.

I want no part of this, but a job suggestion. Instead of a herpa derp (shit) dealer that pulls stuff out of their ass in a prison, make it harder for people to get stuff. Get a crafter job for prisoners. The other prisoners should be abled to get materials for the crafter for example, finding sharp objects and giving it to the crafter(s) and they can make lockpicks. Same with other items.

I agree, but I need a better map to even run this server, so if you have one then I’ll give you full credit.

I can imagine the freekilling now. “HE HAD A SHANK!!!”

lol
@
the picture in my mind of a 12 year old screaming that after being RDM’d

I don’t think it is going to be like jailbreak, but an actual rp for prison.

You’re also correct.
There are many different jobs that have different responsibilities in this.
But RDMing is a lot less strict as you can probably guess. Rebels will be fighting Guards non stop.

The entire rebels fighting gaurds non-stop is where this is going wrong. Fighting = no rp at all. I really suggest having a crafting job for less weapons and outbreaks so people can rp.

I understand what you are saying but the point is entirely different.

The goal is for the Rebels to shift power, to arm the whole of criminals, to make the Warden powerless. It’s more than just RDM. It’s a power struggle.

Stop using DarkDM.

What would you prefer I use? I’m more than open to suggestions! :smiley:

Get GJail.
Get a job.
Hire a coder.
Make people want to join.
Re-make the thread with the new information about your GJail edit.

If you get a server up and running and this turns out alright, I call dibs on medic.

The server is currently up, but I’m the only one in here, lol, I keep reseting it to change various things. :confused:

Then don’t call it rp if its just going to be rebels vs prison gaurds 24/7

When I clicked on this thread I was hoping for something where it was actually an rp server with the setting being a prison.

Please, if you would like to make a suggestion then tell me.

This is a beta and my first attempt at this. Rather than being aggressive, be helpful!
What would you rather I change?

Edit:

The same for you, please
:stuck_out_tongue:

What I suggest is making a crafting job like a few people have mentioned. Make it so it is hard to get weapons as a prisoner and make it so its kind of like rp in the jail yard and everyone once in a while you have to go back to your cells. What I suggest for obtaining items as a prisoner is more of underground, like they have to find a secret spot, make friends with a guard, and sneak materials around the jail.

Prison RP, good luck.