PrivKeys (pKeys remake)

PrivKeys (pKeys remake)

Current version: 1.0.0

What is this?
This addon is a great addition to ANY darkrp server. This addon allows you to make “keys” aka passwords in order to give players ranks.

[How can this be used?
(this was my reason) Well lets say your using ulx/ulib, utime, and auto promote… Now when you play for 10 hours you get rank member! (or whatever) Now with this addon you can make a key (random OR custom) and say “Join the website now and get free member!” so the player joins the website and gets a key. They then go in-game and type !privkey in chat and a window pops up and they paste the key in and BAM! automatic rank! (this is just one way this can be used!)

Whats pKeys and why is this different?
Well pKeys is the SAME concept but a little more basic. My config is a little larger and the ui looks WAY better. Also with mine you can make a custom password OR/AND a random password where in pKeys you can only make a random one. Also you can choose to have perma keys or temp keys… (as seen in video)

YOUTUBE VIDEO
pKeys

How do i download this?
click the download link below… then place in garrysmod/addons

NOTES:

THIS ADDON IS BASED OF OF pKeys AND JUST RE-DONE BY ME ABOUT 80% OF THE CREDITS GO TO Adzter OVER AT FACEPUNCH
This system also includes a version check!
Be sure to like and subscribe to my youtube channel! Thanks!
Why is this post boring? because it was made for ulx :confused: ulx post

DOWNLOAD

Check out my other addons:
Player Review System
Version check
LMM’s in-game and emai report system
Bail NPC
Lottery Tickets
Shoutbox
Mayor Menu/Console
Bind Menu

I like that you added a custom key but that doesn’t warrant a new thread.

If you would read then you would understand this is not the same person, this is a person that made a remake of the pKeys with more features. So a new thread is completely fine as it’s another add-on.

The other one did not work for me completely so I fixed it up added a new gui and added some more features!

So you basicly took Adzter’s addon, “remade” it, and released it without his permission? Also his GUI was just fine.

Did I imply that it was the same person? The only thing he did was change the gui and added custom key which I believe doesn’t warrant a new thread.

[editline]28th September 2015[/editline]

Everything works fine, just one thing that did cause an error which was if you press destroy without having selected a line you’ll get an error but that is a 1 line fix.