Problem Money Pickup

Hi,

Ich have set up a dark RP Server. I can give money with /give amout but when i drop money its freezed and the useres + i cant take it. What can i doo?

You need to mount CS:S on the server

i have! i dont works aqgain.

Small Info: When i see to the mone there is “Blocked”

1. Pick the money up, drop it, then try to pick it up again. After you do that, look in the source dedicated server console and see if there are any lua errors.

• if there are any errors. It is most likely coming from one of the lua files that the pocket uses.
    • Download a default version of DarkRP and navigate to darkrp\entities\weapons and copy the pocket folder
    • Navigate to garrysmodserver\garrysmod\gamemodes\darkrp\entities\weapons and paste the pocket folder, Make sure you click replace when you paste it.
    • Now go in-game and try to pick up the money and drop it, then pick it up again.
  2. Go to garrysmodserver\garrysmod\addons\darkrpmodification-master\lua\darkrp_config and open settings.lua or if you are not using the modification addon, navigate to garrysmodserver\garrysmod\gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\config and open config.lua

• Scroll to the bottom and look for pocket blacklist. Make sure [“spawned_money”] = true is not on the list.