Problem Werewolf addon

Hello, here are several I have installed the addon of the werewolf in the workshop on my server. The problem is apparently known, but I can not find any solution to it. When the client uses the object to turn into a werewolf, an error message appears at the server’s + clients. Here is the server message (in the console):

"[Nickname | 68 | STEAM_ID] Lua Error:
[ERROR] lua / weapons / eoti_werewolf_swep / shared.lua: 282: Tried to use a NULentity!

1. LookupSequence - [C]: - 1
  2. MorphToHuman - lua / weapons / eoti_werewolf_swep / shared.lua: 282
  3. unknown - lua / weapons / eoti_werewolf_swep / shared.lua: 143 "

And client error message:
"
[ERROR] lua / weapons / eoti_werewolf_swep / shared.lua: 282: Tried to use a NULL entity!

1. LookupSequence - [C]: - 1
  2. MorphToHuman - lua / weapons / eoti_werewolf_swep / shared.lua: 282
    3. unknown - lua / weapons / eoti_werewolf_swep / shared.lua: 143 "

Here is the addon link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=430302779

Sincere greetings, wishing you a good day.

Ask the author, we wont download it, edit it and then upload it again for you

This is not what I expect, I see that cooperation is not your strong, but the demands multiply for help to the author, but no response. If I post this topic it is merely to take notice if other person is facing a similar problem, and if possible, simply tell me where the error comes from. Nothing more.

“Tried to use a NULL entity!”

In case you ask how to fix that, don’t use functions on a null entity or verify the entity is not null
Once again, i don’t know what do you expect from us, to download the script, fix it and then reupload it?

Because you obviously have 0 idea about how to fix that error, even when it says what is

Since in reality, I tried to solve this problem of the “NULentity”, but nothing to do, almost 3 days I modify the script to finally always arrive at a malfunction.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

How did you try to fix it