My external file ‘cl_connectderma.lua’ is not being found at all, I tried using a Usermessage to check if it was being loaded but it says unhanded usermessage which I can only presume that the receiving end does not exist.
Heres my setup:
AddCSLuaFile( "cl_init.lua" ) AddCSLuaFile( "shared.lua" ) AddCSLuaFile( "modules/cl_connectderma.lua" ) include( "shared.lua" ) function InitialPlayerSetup( ply ) ply:SetNWBool( "showRadius", false ) timer.Create( "UniqueName1", 1, 1, function() umsg.Start( "MyUsermessage" ); umsg.End(); end ) end
include( "shared.lua" ) -- I have tried removing this to see if that would fix this as the sandbox gui files do not have this but had no luck local function RecvMyUmsg() // print something to the console print( "MyUsermessage was received!" ); end // hook the callback function to the usermessage // when the client receives "MyUsermessage", RecvMyUmsg will be called usermessage.Hook( "MyUsermessage", RecvMyUmsg );
As you can see, a fairly simple function that should be called, but is unhandled.